Date: Saturday-Sunday, June 9-10
Location: Cedarlands, Long Lake, NY
Depart: 8:00 am, Saturday,Oriskany Falls Fire Department
Pickup: Noon, Sunday, Oriskany Falls Fire Department
This month’s campout will count towards the monthly campout fulfillment.
Equipment provided by Troop:
- Cooking Equipment
Equipment provided by the Scout:
- Fishing gear
- Rain gear
- Personal eating gear, water bottle
- Sleeping bag & mat for weather conditions
- Clothing for weather conditions
- Please wear Class A uniform upon arrival.
- Scout handbook
- Scouts should also get in the habit of bringing their fire starting supplies, first aid kit, compass, and the rope that was given to them at scouts, to all campouts!
Saturday lunch, dinner and Sunday breakfast will be provided. Scouts can bring snacks or cash for the drive up.
Cost is $10 per scout.